2/04/2012

Day One

So today was an extremely long day...slept about 2 hours last night and was freaking out about missing my flight this morning due to thunderstorms in Houston. But luckily my flight didn't leave me and it was smooth sailing after that. I love this country and its people. They are all so nice and outgoing and the scenery is beyond words. I feel like all is very peaceful and tranquil here in Santa Rosa we are literally living up in the mountains and although I haven't really had much of an opportunity to explore, the drive here served more than enough to get me pumped! I didn't get much of a chance to interact with the girls but they all seem very nice and the salesians sisters are all very charismatic. I am so glad I have Nicole here to guide me through this. Seems strange but I very much feel at home. Cannot wait for these upcoming days will make sure to keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment