2/22/2012

Day Twenty

Today we started off the day by getting our ashes at morning mass held here at the school with all the girls. This year I was thinking of getting into full vegetarian mode by giving up all types of meats for lent, we'll see how that goes I figured I get enough protein from the beans so I should be good. We worked on files all morning and after the girls got out of class we played ninja and freeze tag during recess. Overall we had had a good day but then unfortunately we received a call that our director, Sor Mirna's father passed away in the afternoon. She had already been out of town for a couple days in Mexico but now all the sister's but two headed out to El Salvador for the funeral. Tomorrow another one is heading out as well so that will leave me, Nicole, and Sor Roselba to be in charge of all the girls. They know the routine and how to behave so I doubt we'll have any problems. My prayers go to Sor Mirna and her family during these tough times.

No comments:

Post a Comment